Pico Joins the Army Pico Joins the Army

Perfect in every way. Also, was that Smokey the Cigarette on the shelf? O__O

UrbanTowel responds:

Yup!

Wind Waker HD Wind Waker HD

If only. I imagine everyone will just look shinier.

God, Are You There? God, Are You There?

Short, funny and well done. I'm going to add you to my favorites!

KizzletheKid responds:

why thank you sir!!!

Darkest Knight: Batman Darkest Knight: Batman

So good.

The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

Story of my life man. Great animation and everything.

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

You done good

I'm glad someone FINALLY made a Skyrim parody. Nice animation and sound work stuff!! However, it's too short and way too long. It was really funny but not so funny. It's your best/worst animation yet. When are you releasing something new already?? ITS BEEN A COUPLE OF HOURS NOW SINCE YOU RELEASED THIS!! LAZY ASS!!!!!

^_____________^

psychicpebbles responds:

GET OVER HERE I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A KNUCKLE SANDWICH

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

I gave it a 5 before even watching it.

NOW I REGRET THAT...Just kidding. It was awesome! I haven't played the game yet, but I'm sure it was accurate somehow.

.Oh Yeah Gurl. .Oh Yeah Gurl.

Finally!

This took me 5 years to animate.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I know man, it was two amazingly detailed oil paintings. Great job bro. I guess no one understands this is two oil paintings and how it represents the socio economic policies in the third world and how they are effecting homicidal tendencies.

Tootsie Roll Dysfunction Tootsie Roll Dysfunction

Meet on NG... Rape... Kill... Rape...

I should give this a 3 after listening to that Owl scream about it always being 3, but it deserves a 10. This is 100% pure, uncut Sumbles. I just feel bad for your neighbors at the dorm who thought you were being murdered. I'm surprised the cops didn't show up. The animation also perfectly matched your insanity - even though the FLA was haunted (inside joke).

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Lmao, if anyone gives this a 3 im going to call them a smartass. The FLA was haunted, and you now have viruses :) (inside joke)

Bonehead: Halloween Bonehead: Halloween

Gooooooood

I really enjoyed this. The characters, timing, jokes, and animation. I'm going to watch your other stuff now. Keep it up!